Joyce D. Rabun
- 4 chicken breasts or 1 whole chicken, boiled with onion
- 2 cans green chiles
- 1 lb milk Cheddar cheese, grated
- Large bag of Doritos®, taco flavored
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans chicken broth or use broth from cooked chicken
Line baking dish with Doritos® and cover with boned chicken. Mix all soups, broth and chili peppers thoroughly and pour over chicken. Sprinkle grated cheese over top.
Cover dish tightly sealed with foil and bake in 300° – 350° oven for 30 minutes.