- 1 small package tiny flat noodles
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz) carton cottage cheese
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 lb ground meat
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 – 4 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- Parmesan cheese
Boil noodles; drain and rinse. Place in a large flat buttered baking dish. Mix softened cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream. Spread oven noodles, saute onion and green pepper until soft. Add ground beef, salt, pepper and brown lightly. Add tomato sauce and mushrooms to mixture and spread over cheese and noodles.
Sprinkle heavy with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350° for 1 hour.