Mary John Baughman
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, sharp
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 oz can sliced or chopped mushrooms
- 1 (7 oz) can tuna, drained
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
Combine celery soup with milk. Add tuna, peas, cheese and mushrooms. Pour into 2 quart casserole. Arrange biscuits on top.
Bake 25 minutes in 400 degree oven.
Remove from oven. Sprinkle liberally with more shredded cheese. Place in oven again until cheese melts.