Carol Waller Ross
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 package Jello or instant pudding mix (any flavor)
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 package cake mix (any flavor)
Mix ingredients well. Follow beating directions on cake mix box. Bake in Bundt or tube cake pan at 325° until done. Serve plain or glazed.
Suggest combination of cake mix and Jello or puddings:
- White cake mix with strawberry jello mix.
- Yellow cake mix with chocolate pudding mix.
- Yellow cake mix with lemon jello mix.
- Chocolate cake mix with vanilla pudding mix.
Mix 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar.