Mrs. Joe Brantley
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 sticks oleo, room temperature
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 package Dream Whip®
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Mix flour, sugar, pecans and oleo as pastry and press into 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. (Do not overbake). Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add cream cheese mixture to prepared Dream Whip.
- Spread above mixture over cooled crust. Drizzle blueberry filling over frosting and spread.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
Arrange sliced bananas on cooled crust before adding frosting. Other fruit fillings may be substituted for blueberries.