Orene B. Hill
- 1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (9 oz) Cool Whip® or Dream Whip®
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup finely chopped, salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup canned chocolate flavored syrup
- 1.5 oz. special dark chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup. miniature marshallows
- 2 cups Rice Krispies®
Dissolve chocolate syrup and marshmallows in top of double boiler and remove from heat, stir in rice cereal and peanuts. Blend until smooth. Chill. Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl. Add peanut butter; beat until smooth, gradually add milk. Blend well; fold in Cool Whip and pour into pie shell. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Freeze several hours or overnight.
Serve with chocolate syrup.