Avistine Kendrix. F.H.S,
- 2 cups medium white sauce
- 2 Tbsp catsup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 (6 oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup cooked or canned peas
- 2 Tbsp chopped, canned pimiento
- 6 thick tomato slices
- 6 slices buttered toast
Combine white sauce, catsup, and salt. Add sliced eggs, mushrooms, peas, and pimiento; heat thoroughly. Sprinkle tomato slices lightly with salt; broil 2 to 3 minutes. Place tomatoes on toast; spoon sauce over all.
Makes 6 servings.