Dora Findley, B.H.S.
- Carrots, cut into 1/4 inch diagonal slices
- Celery, cut into 1/4 inch diagonal slices
- Green pepper, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- Yellow squash, cut into inch slices
- Zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- Tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Italian Seasoning
- Butter or margarine
Place all vegetables in foil pan.. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to taste. Dot with butter.
Cover pan snugly with foil. Preheat grill. Cook vegetables on low to medium 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender.