Patsy Holdman, B.H.S.
- 1 (7 oz) package elbow macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can tomatoes, cut up
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 can onion rings
- Pam® vegetable spray
Prepare macaroni as directed; drain. Combine all ingredients, except onion rings. Spray casserole dish with Pam®. Pour half of mixture into a 2 quart casserole. Add 1/2 can onion rings. Pour remaining mixture over onions.
Cover; bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Top with remaining onions and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer.
Makes 4-6 servings.