Dora Findley, B.H.S.
- 1 1/4 lb fish fillets (cod, blue fish, haddock, or sole)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (scallions)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
Cut a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil approximately 12 to 18 inches. Grease lightly. Place fish fillets in center of foil. Combine vegetables and place over fish. Sprinkle with dill and salt. Drizzle with lemon juice. Top with Jarlsberg cheese. Fold up sides of foil, crimping to make a tight seal on top and at the ends.
Place fish package on top of hot barbeque grill. Cook for about 25 minutes; check to see if fish is cooked. If fillets are still translucent in the middle, reseal and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, cooking time will depend upon the thickness of the fish fillets and heat of coals.