Essie Andrews, F.H.S.
- 1 (10 oz) package Fordhook® lima beans
- 1 (16 oz) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 oz) can pork and beans
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- Dash of Tabasco®
- 1 lb. frankfurters, cut on diagonal into 1/2 inch slices
About 1 hour and 10 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°B. Cook lima beans as label directs, but do not add salt. Drain limas; combine in greased 2 1/2 quart deep casserole with kidney beans, pork and beans, soup mix, chili sauce, molasses, mustard, Tabasco®, and about three-fourths of frank slices. Line top edge of casserole with rest of frank slices.
Bake about 50 minutes, or until hot.