- 2 – 8 ounce blocks cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Pickled Jalapenos (chopped)
- 2 cups of Cheddar cheese (shredded) plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Real Bacon Bits (plus more for sprinkling on top)
- 1 – 4 ounce jar diced Pimientos
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Dressing Mix (powdered)
- pinch of Salt
- 1 container Fried Onion Rings or Fried Jalapenos
Stir all ingredients together and place into a dish to bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle top with additional cheddar, bacon, smoked paprika and fried onion rings.
Serve with Tostitos Scoops and enjoy!