- 2 1/2 med potatoes, peeled & sliced thin
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 1/2 oz medium cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 oz pepper Jack cheese grated
- 1/3 c milk
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 3 oz pepperoni or chopped or sliced ham pieces
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
In 10 x 10 pan or baking dish, melt butter; peel & slice potatoes: add to butter & coat; add cream of chicken (undiluted), mix well; add grated cheeses, pepperoni or ham, salt & pepper & mix with spoon or spatula.
Whisk milk & flour in a cup or in a mix & pour cup; pour through a strainer over potatoes. Mix. Place on cookie sheet in 375 pre-heated oven for 45 minutes or until done.