Peggy Ginn, F.H.S.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 (6 oz) package (1 cup) Nestle’s Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 325°F. In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add flour, sugar and brown sugar; beat until well blended. Blend in melted butter. Stir Nestle’s Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels and walnuts. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 325°F. for 1 hour. Remove from oven. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Makes 1 (9 inch) pie.
Recipe may be doubled. Bake two pies; freeze one for later use.