Linda Calk, S. H.S.
- 2 boxes hot roll mix
- 1 (4 1/2 oz) package pepperoni
- 1 lb hot sausage, cooked until crumbly and done
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 lb sharp cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp liquid from jalapeno peppers (optional)
- 9 stuffed olives, chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°. Mix hot roll mix according to package directions. Divide dough into six equal parts of cooked sausage, green onions, cheese, olives, and pepperoni. Sprinkle hot sauce on top.
Twist ends; place on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until brown.
Makes 6 loaves.