Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen From Union Parish
Amy lives in Union Parish and can be found at Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen on YouTube.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 can Black Beans, drained
- 1 can Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can beef broth, reduced sodium
- 1/2 package ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle peppers in sauce, chopped
- 1 to 3 tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
Sauté onions and garlic in a tablespoon of olive oil. Add hamburger and brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Then add all the other ingredients.
Simmer for 30 minutes to reduce the liquid.
Serve with cheese on top and fresh cilantro. Can also top work avocado and sour cream.