Addie Ringo, D.H.S.
- 4 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 3 (6 oz) package chocolate chips
- 1 (10 oz) package miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup chopped nuts
Put sugar and milk in a large heavy saucepan and bring slowly to a rolling boil. Let boil for eight minutes.
Remove from heat and add chocolate chips, marshmallows, and butter. Beat until chips and marshmallows are melted. Mix in vanilla and nuts. Spread in large ungreased pan.