Judy Gray, B.H.S.
- 1 (12 oz) package peanut butter flavored chips
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1 (6 oz) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
In large saucepan, melt peanut butter chips. 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, and 2 tablespoons butter; stir occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in peanuts. Spread mixture into wax paper lined 8 inch square pan. In small saucepan, melt chocolate morsels, remaining condensed milk and butter. Spread chocolate mixture on top of peanut butter mixture.
Chill 2 hours, or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
Makes about 2 pounds.