Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen From Union Parish
Amy lives in Union Parish and can be found at Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen on YouTube.
- 2 TO 6 frozen CHICKEN BREASTS, boneless, skinless
- SALT & PEPPER 2 to 4 teaspoons
- ITALIAN DRESSING mix 1 to 2 cans
- CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP 1 cup
- CHICKEN BROTH 1- 8 ounce block
- CREAM CHEESE cut into 2 inch squares
- Sprinkling of dried FLAKES
- Sprinkling of dried OREGANO
Place all ingredients into a crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken and cut into bite size pieces. Stir or whisk sauce left in the crock pot.
Serve over PENNE pasta or your favorite pasta.
Shave or shred PARMESAN cheese on top before serving.