Dorothy Byrnside, FMS
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Grated Parmesan cheese or paprika
- 1 or 2 package chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small jar Cheez Whiz®
Form rice into crust in large greased casserole dish. Sauté onion and celery in butter; combine with broccoli, soups and Cheez Whiz®. Pour over rice; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese or paprika.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.