Mama Sue’s Southern Kitchen
Hot Fudge Sauce
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 large can of Evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 12 oz. bag Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 TBS. cocoa
- Mix sugar, milk, salt & vanilla together.
- Mix well and cook 10 minutes in microwave STIRRING EVERY 2 MINUTES.
- After 10 minutes add the Chocolate chips, butter, & cocoa.
- Stir until smooth.
Watch very carefully while in the microwave because it may boil over. Also, when you remove it to add the Chocolate chips, butter, and cocoa BE CAREFUL because it might boil over.