Avistine Kendrix, FHS
- 1 (40 oz) can Chef-Boy-Ar-Dee’s®ravioli
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Mix 1 can of Chef-Boy Ar-Dee’s® beef ravioli with one container of sour cream.
- Cut thawed frozen broccoli spears lengthwise.
- Place a layer of spears on bottom of lightly oiled 13x8x2 inch baking dish. Save several spears for garnish. Pour beef ravioli mixture over broccoli.
- Garnish with saved broccoli spears. Sprinkle shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven at 375°F about 20 minutes. Serves four.