Avistine Kendrix, FHS
Use 1 package yellow cake mix. Bake following instructions on package. Bake in large pan (13×13 inches). If pan that large is not available, leave out some of the batter.
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed pineapple (juice and all)
- 1 cup sugar
Heat pineapple and sugar 5 minutes. Pour over warm cake.
- 3 bananas, sliced over pineapple mixture (use 4 if small)
- 1 package (large) vanilla instant pudding, prepared according to directions and pour over bananas
- 1 medium container Cool Whip, spread over pudding
- 1 cup chopped pecans and 1 package coconut, mixed and sprinkled over top
Keep in refrigerator.