Kathryn Russell, Linville High School
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 stick margarine, softened
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
For crust, mix dry ingredients. Mix in butter and pecans. Press mixture into 9×13 inch baking dish.
Bake 15 minutes at 350°. Cool.
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (2 envelopes) package dry whipped topping mix
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Cool blue berries. Whip topping mix according to instructions. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping and spread on crust.
Top with blueberries and chill.