Peggy Ginn, FHS
- 2 cup ( 1/2 lb ) vanilla water crumbs
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed mill
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine wafer crumbs, dates and nutmeats
- Blend together Eagle Brand sweetened milk and lemon juice. Add to crumb mixture and knead well.
- From into roll 3 inches in diameter and cover with waxed paper.
- Chill in refrigerator for 12 hours or longer.
- Cut into slices. Good plain or garnish with whipped cream or hard sauce if desired.
Makes 8 servings.