Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen From Union Parish
Amy lives in Union Parish and can be found at Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen on YouTube
CHARRED CORN SALSA
- 1 tablespoon (13g) OLIVE OIL
- 4 ears CORN, husks removed and washed
- 1 cup GRAPE TOMATOES, diced
- 2 LIMES, juiced
- 1 cup CILANTRO, chopped
- 1 JALAPENO, seeded and finely diced
- SALT & PEPPER
- 1/2 teaspoon (3g) SMOKED PAPRIKA
- 1/2 RED BELL PEPPER, chopped
Drizzle oil on cast iron griddle or pan on medium heat. Char corn on all sides until deep brown in spots. Let cool and cut off the cobb. Place into a mixing bowl. Add tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, red bell pepper, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and mix all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve over tacos.
Good with tortilla chips too!