Louisiana Watermelon Festival Recipe
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (3 oz) package mixed fruit flavored gelatin
- 1 (12 oz) carton cottage cheese (low-fat)
- 1 (8 oz) carton whipped topping
Soften unflavored gelatin in water and mix with watermelon. Sprinkle mixed fruit flavored gelatin over mixture. Add cottage cheese and whipped topping. Mix well, let set for several hours in the refrigerator.
Use within 2 – 3 days.
This doesn’t keep very well due to the watermelon.