Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1/2 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) carton avocado dip
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cram
- 1 (4 1/2 oz) can ripe olives, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4 oz) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup (or 6 oz) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Combine beans and seasoning mix. Spread mixture in a 12x8x2 inch dish. Layer remaining ingredients in order listed; avocado dip, sour cream, olives, tomatoes, chilies and cheese.
Serve with corn chips.