Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 (10 count) package large flour tortillas
Beat sour cream and cream in mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add spinach; beat well. Add salad dressing mix, green onions, dill weed, garlic powder, and bacon bits; mix well. Spread over tortillas. Fold in sides; roll to enclose filling. Wrap individually in waxed paper. Chill or freeze until serving time.
Cup into 1/2 inch to 1 inch pieces. Place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for several seconds or until warm.
Yield: 50 servings