Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 oz) can pizza sauce
- 2 tsp green peppers, chopped
- Breadsticks or bread slices
Combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Mix well and spread in bottom of 9 inch pie pan. Combine cheeses. Sprinkle half of cheese over cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over cheese and top with remaining cheese and peppers.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes.
Serve with bread sticks or bread slices.