Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 2 packages Pepperidge Farm® party rolls ( baked 20 to package)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dry mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp poppy deed
- 2 Tbsp onion flakes, dissolved in few drops of water or finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire® sauce
Slice top of rolls off without separating each individual roll.
- 6 oz can chopped ham (can grind ham if you prefer)
- 1 (6 oz) package Swiss cheese
Put these ingredients on the rolls put the top back on them. Mix mustard, poppy seed, onions, and Worcestershire® sauce. Melt margarine (1 to 3/4 stick) and add to the above. Pour to top of rolls. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts and rolls.