Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen From Union Parish
Amy lives in Union Parish and can be found at Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen on YouTube
- 2 pounds (about 30 pieces) CHEESE RAVIOLI (or your favorite)
- 1 pound HAMBURGER MEAT, browned and drained (Be sure to add a dash of salt and pepper to your hamburger)
- 1 teaspoon DRIED OREGANO
- 32 ounce jar SPAGHETTI SAUCE (your favorite) I used PREGO traditional
- 2 cups SHREDDED MOZERELLA
- 1/2 cup PARMIGIANO REGGIANO OR PARMESAN CHEEESE
Using a 9 x 11 or 9 x 13 baking dish spray it well with non stick cooking spray for easy clean up. Pour a small amount of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom to coat. Line about 14 to 15 raviolis on top of the sauce. Sprinkle half the hamburger meat on top. Then sprinkle half the 2 cheeses. Repeat the layers again. Top with more sauce and cheese. Cover with foil that is tented up so it doesn’t lay on top of the cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes until golden and bubbly.
Enjoy with some ITALIAN or FRENCH bread toasted with olive oil.