Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 1/2 cup liquid Butter Buds®
- 1 cup flour
Mix flour and liquid Butter Buds. Press firmly into 8 x 8 inch Pyrex dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until light brown. Cool.
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz lite Cool Whip®
- 6 packages artificial sweetener
Blend ingredients in bowl. Spread over cooled crust.
- 1 small package sugar-free chocolate instant pudding
- 1 small package sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cup skim milk
Combine pudding mixes and skim milk. Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. (You can separate chocolate and vanilla into 2 separate layers if desired. Use 1 1/2 cup milk for each.)
- 4 oz lite Cool Whip
Top with 4 ounces lite Cool Whip.
( 8 servings, 1/2 meat, 1 1/2 bread, 1/2 bread, 1/2 milk, 3/4 fat)