Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 2 cup cold skim milk, divided
- 1 (4 oz) package chocolate instant sugar-free pudding
- 1 (4 oz) package white chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (8 oz) tub fat-free Cool Whip
- 9 graham cracker squares, crushed
Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray; sprinkle bottom with cracker crumbs. Pour 1 cup of the cold milk into medium bowl. Add chocolate flavor pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in 1/2 of the Cool Whip. Spoon over crumbs. Pour 1 cup of cold milk into another medium bowl. Add white chocolate flavor pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Gently stir in remaining Cool Whip. Spread over pudding layer in crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
8 servings, 1 1/2 bread, 1/4 milk