Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 1 package sugar-free lemon gelatin (4 servings)
- 2 cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp lemon peel, finely grated (optional)
- 8 oz package fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free Cool Whip®
Dissolve lemon gelatin in hot water. Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon peel and allow to cool until mixture is a thick syrup. Whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add lemon-gelatin mixture. Fold in Cool Whip. Transfer to pie crust. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
Yield: 8 servings. Exchange (with above crust) 1 serving equals 1/2 meat and 1/2 bread.
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 6 graham crackers, crumbled
- 1/2 package prepared Butter Buds®
Blend together and press in bottom and sides of pie plate (use PAM® on fingers and utensils to prevent sticking). Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes. Rotate dish 1/4 turn after 1 minutes. Allow crust to rest and cool before filling.
Yield: 8 servings. Exchanges: 1 serving equals 1/2 bread.