Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 can Campbell’s® cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup quick-cooking rice, uncooked
In skillet, brown chicken and mushrooms in butter. Stir in soup water, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, dash pepper. Cover; simmer 20 minutes. Stir in rice. Simmer 10 minutes more or until liquid is absorbed. Stir often.
Makes 4 servings.