Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen From Union Parish
Amy lives in Union Parish and can be found at Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen on YouTube
BACON CHEDDAR RANCH POTATO SALAD
- 2 lbs. RED POTATOES, washed & chopped
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 12 to 15 minutes until just tender. Then drain and let cool.
- 6 slices of BACON, cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup GREEN ONION, chopped
- 1 cup SHREDDED CHEDDAR
- SALT, PEPPER, and SMOKED PAPRIKA
1 (.40 OZ) package HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH MIX – Buttermilk Recipe
Mix with: 1 cup BUTTERMILK & 1 cup MAYONNAISE
While potatoes are cooling make the dressing. Add a sprinkle of SMOKED PAPRIKA and PEPPER. In a large bowl put your potatoes, bacon, green onion and cheddar. Pour the dressing over and toss to coat. Sprinkle the top with additional smoked paprika bacon, cheddar and green onions to make it pretty!