Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-199
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inch diameter)
- 1/2 cup pinto or red kidney beans, mashed
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup chicken or cooked ground turkey, shredded
- 1 slice liteline cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 6 tomato slices
- 4 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 4 Tbsp bell pepper
- 4 Tbsp bottled salsa
Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes. Set aside. In small bowl, season beans with chili powder. Spread over warmed tortilla. Top with chicken and cheese. Broil 3 inches from heat to melt cheese. Top with lettuce and tomato.
Serve with onion, bell pepper, and salsa.
Yield: 2 servings. Calories: 213 per serving. Exchanges: 1 meat, 1 bread, 1 vegetable. Cholesterol: 41 Mg; SF: 2 Gm; Sodium: 350 Mg; PRO: 14 Gm; CHO: 28 GM; Fat: 5 Gm.