Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- 6 slices liteline cheese, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers, sliced (optional)
Brown meat and drain. Stir in tomato sauce and seasoning mix, simmer 5 minutes. Press dough onto bottom and sides of ungreased 12 inch pizza pan, pressing edges together to form seal. Prick bottom and sides with fork. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until deep golden brown. Fill with meat mixture, cover with chopped liteline cheese. Continue baking until cheese begins to melt. Top with remaining ingredients.
Yield: 6 servings. Calories: 240 per serving. Exchanges: 2 1/2 meat, 1 bread, 1/2 vegetable, 1 fat. Cholesterol: 72 Mg; SF: 3 Gm; Sodium: 80 Mg; PRO: 10 Gm; CHO: 18 GM; Fat: 14 GM.