Delores “Dollie” Aulds
Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 3 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 package Uncle Ben’s combination wild or white rice, cooked
- 1 cab cream of celery soup
- 1 medium jar sliced pimentos
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cup French style green beans, drained
- 1 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1 can water chestnuts, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients. Pour into casserole dish and bake 20 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees. To freeze do not cook prior to freezing.
Serves 8 to 10.