Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp oil in skillet (I put vegetable spray to cut back on fat)
- 1 can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 to 3/4 jar lite Cheez Whiz®
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup chicken breast, cooked
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 cup rice, cooked separately
Cook the onion and broccoli for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender. Add soup and heat to boiling. Reduce heat and stir in Cheez Whiz; add a little skim milk if too stiff or thick. Add chicken pieces and salt. Cook 3 minutes longer.
Serve over the cooked rice. May top with paprika.