Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 4 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 (12 oz) can whole kernel corn with peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup American cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp salad vinegar
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
Combine first 5ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over cabbage mixture. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings.