Mary L. Rabun
Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 1 (3 oz) package orange Jello®
- 1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip®
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin
- Oranges, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed pineapple and juice
- 2 Tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
Stir Jello® into Cool Whip® until dissolved and smooth. Add orange segments, pineapple, orange juice, marshmallows, and nuts. Stir until blended. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in mixing bowl .
To serve, spoon into crystal bowls.