Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 18 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cup turkey, cooked and cubed
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can apple, chopped and unpeeled
- 1 can grape halves
- 1 (8 1/2 oz) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, and ginger. Stir in turkey, oranges, apple, grapes, and pineapple. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with pecans just before serving.
Yield: 8 servings.