Farmerville First Baptist Church Sesquicentennial Cookbook 1847-1997
- 4 cup Mostaccioli or penne pasta, cooked and drained (measure after cooking)
- 1 (28 oz) jar light pasta sauce, meatless variety (such as Healthy Choice®)
- 8 oz Kraft® free shredded non-fat Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups each thin yellow squash and zucchini slices
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) Kraft® free non-fat grated topping (or Parmesan cheese)
Mix pasta, sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, vegetables, and 1/4 cup of the grated topping. Spoon into 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Top with remaining Mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup grated topping. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 8 servings (1 1/4 meat, 1 bread, 1 vegetable).