- Spaghetti meat sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 2 packages (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 (6 oz) package medium egg noodles
Make your favorite spaghetti sauce with lots of tomatoes using 2 pounds ground beef.
Cook egg noodles. Combine meat sauce and noodles with salt, garlic, and pepper, and set aside. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, milk and onion. In ungreased 2 quart casserole dish, place 1/2 of the meat sauce; spread with 1/2 of cream cheese mixture. Then spread the spinach. Spread the rest of the meat noodle mixture over spinach. Then cover with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake 10 more minutes. Makes 8 to 10 servings.