- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups all-package cream cheese. softened
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- About 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
Cream butter and cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add flour, mixing well.
Roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness on a lightly floured surface; cut with a 2 inch round cutter. Place 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon jam on each cookie; fold opposite sides together, slightly overlapping edges. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Yield: about 2 dozen.