Looking at Cooking with Mildred Swift
- 1 (No 2 1/2) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 (12 ounce) cans apricot nectar
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 quarts cold water
- 1 quart bottle sparkling water
- fresh mint springs
- Paper-thin slices lemon
Place can of fruit cocktail in freezer overnight to freeze solid. Mix fruit juices, nectar, cranberry cocktail, and water. Chill thoroughly. Open fruit cocktail and place in punch bowl with block if ice. Pour punch over it. Float mint and lemon slices on top. As the fruit cocktail melts, it releases confetti-bright bits of fruit to decorate and flavor the punch.
Makes 1 gallon.