Looking at Cooking with Mildred Swift
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice, fresh, frozen or canned
- 1 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 quart white wine or champagne
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 cups ginger ale
Mix all ingredients except gingerade. Let stand om refrigerator about 3 hours. At serving time, strain; add the ginger ale, and then pour over lots of crushed ice.
Makes 20 to 25 servings.