Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen From Union Parish
Amy lives in Union Parish and can be found at Amy’s Louisiana Kitchen on YouTube.
- 32 FL ounces (1qt) 946 mL Apple Cider Vinegar – improves digestion, lowers blood sugar levels, improves insulin sensitivity, reduces belly fat, lowers cholesterol, lowers blood pressure
- 2 to 3 sprigs Rosemary -cognitive stimulant, boosting alertness and focus
- 1 tablespoon CLOVES – can improve Liver heath & reduce stomach ulcers
- 1 heaping tablespoon TURMERIC – can prevent Alzheimer’s & depression
- 3 CINNAMON STICKS or Ground CINNAMON – lowers blood sugar having an anti-diabetic effect
- 1 ORANGE, LEMON & LIME, sliced with peel – Vitamin C & Fruity Flavor
- 3 Inches GINGER ROOT, sliced – contains Gingerol, a powerful anti-inflammatory & antioxidant, aids
- OSTEOARTHRITUS, calms nausea
- 1 JALAPENO – supports immune system & circulation, promotes weight loss
- 3 GARLIC cloves slices- natural antibiotic, eases cold & respiratory infections
- 1 small ONION cut in wedges – combats colds and flu
- 2 tablespoons Fresh HORSERADISH – clears sinuses 7 upper respiratory tract, treats urinary tract infection, relieves inflammation
- HONEY – contains amino acids to aid in healing, helps lower blood sugar, cough suppressant , lessons allergy symptoms
Place all the ingredients except for the HONEY into a big jar or container for 4 weeks in a cold dark place. I put mine in the refrigerator.
BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR GLASS VINEGAR JAR. After 4 weeks strain back into the jar.
Keep in your refrigerator and take 2 tablespoons a day for good health. Add to seltzer water or juice. Put into hot tea with honey & lemon.
Add to a Bloody Mary for a kick. Marinate Meats for flavor. Use to make olive oil vinaigrette for salad dressing.